Hearne Holmes has an established history of developing an extensive range of sites. Typically we enter into subject to Planning Promotional Agreements, Joint Venture agreements or Option Agreements to acquire land, once planning is granted we complete on the purchase or the JV agreement is crystallised and the build program commences. On a Joint Venture the land owner would benefits by taking a share of the profits from sales.
We can evaluate agricultural land within the �green belt� typically on the edge of current settlement boundaries, garden land to wasteland, former petrol stations to prime plots, we will undertake to develop the land, enhancing and maximising its value.
Our company makes land acquisitions upon which we build HearneHolmes branded Homes.
We have the skills, knowledge and experience to take a development idea from the drawing board to a finished home.
New homes have 10 year NHBC Build Mark Warranty.
Here are some examples of the types of land we would acquire;
- Land identified within the core development strategy or Local Development Plan.
- land not currently on the market and without planning history;
- individual back garden plots and infill sites for residential development;
- sites for one to twenty units;redundant offices, factories, warehouses, industrial properties, chapels and schools;
- former petrol stations, garages, car dealerships, haulage and builders� yards;
- listed buildings requiring renovation and/or extending;
- old barns and farm buildings for conversion;
- under-performing pubs, hotels and nursing homes;
- large and dated residential property;
- sites with planning refusals, resistance to development; and
- sites requiring planning enhancement;
CALL US NOW 0845 � 0945-007